Laroze 2015, GCC St Emilion






A red-fruited first nose(red currents and plums). Certain ripeness from more than 60% Merlot fruit, showing also darker tones on the second. Extended oak ageing and storage hint chocolaty, cedary and forestry tones. The remaining 40% is Cabernet Franc that gives some freshness and grass tones. Think du Tertre of Margaux......., in term of stylistic influence from Franc.


Giving a powerful and dry, edging palate, it finishes pretty long. Team tasters say the wine is classy- a good alternative from the Right Bank. IMpressive scores, Decanter 94, JD94, RP93, JS92.


A red-fruited first nose(red currents and plums). Certain ripeness from more than 60% Merlot fruit, showing also darker tones on the second. Extended oak ageing and storage hint chocolaty, cedary and forestry tones. The remaining 40% is Cabernet Franc that gives some freshness and grass tones. Think du Tertre of Margaux......., in term of stylistic ignrfalpuee nce from the

On Self-learning Strategies